My Look-Back + Graduation Recap

Hello, friends! 💚 Well, I can't believe it's over! Last Thursday, May 2, I officially graduated from college. My degree is in Global Sustainability, with a concentration in Food Sustainability and Security. If you've been reading the My Internship Life posts, you know that they are very text-heavy, so I thought I would just share some pictures here. THANK YOU for joining me on this journey, and for your encouragement!
And thank you to the Patel College of Global Sustainability, the FAMU Sustainability Institute, and the Rosebud Continuum Education Center for all your support!

About as close to running with the bulls as I'm going to get :)

Outside of the Patel College Building,

This is Dr. Dorsey, my faculty adviser and internship supervisor. This is the presentation room, where I discussed my final project.

I appreciate Dr. Dorsey, and his patience with me!

My friend Naomi, conquering the world! :)

Me and Naomi at the FAMU SI Community Garden, also known as the SEED.



I created this handout in Canva. It is an overview of my final semester, and a final report summary. I wanted to show the references I used to create my report. I got lots of great tips from Stephanie Evergreens's blog. She suggests creating a handout that summarizes your presentation, something that people can take with them. She also shares lots of great tips on how to create a dynamic and engaging presentation: www.stephanieevergreen.com

Ms. Yancey, the FAMU SI and SEED Office Manager. She is awesome! I really enjoyed getting to know her. 

The three FAMU SI Fellows that I mentioned in my last blog post. Using their gifts and talents to make the world better and brighter,

Me and Fure, one of the Fellows.

Garden activities!

My FAMU SI Team! Ugh, it hurts my heart a little to look at this picture. I am going to miss them! Will be back to visit :)


I used Canva to create an infographic of my survey results.
Thank you so much for joining me on this three-year journey. I'm not sure what lies ahead, except that I need to get a job :) It's been a tough but rewarding road. I look forward to the next chapter of my life. I hope this blog inspires you to go after your dreams! 
Here is the link to Stephanie Evergreen's Blog. I hope you find it useful, she offers great tips for work, school, daily life, and even blogging! What have you been up to? I'd love to hear about all of the giants you are conquering in the comments below! See you soon!

7 comments

  1. Congratulations on your accomplishment! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your encouragement! Life is very different now, that's for sure! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Rebecca! And good luck with your next adventure! Keep us updated. Also, I absolutely love your floral dress. You look amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jigeesha!! It is so weird not being in school! The dress is very comfortable :)

      Delete
  3. congrats dear!
    I love your blog
    =)
    https://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete