Workspace: Orange Room




My favorite color is green. My second favorite color is blue. Why did I choose orange as my office accent color? I wanted a color that would help me to be productive, and that would foster creativity. For the moment, orange is it!  It is bright and sunny, a color to wake up my new “room without a window.” I found these pillows at Beall’s Outlet.









I like to buy reasonably-priced, colorful mugs to hold pens, paper-clips, etc. They are decorative, sturdy, they take up minimal space, and they are practical.  If I’m in need of a coffee cup, I can just dump out my push-pins, and voila
ah, function,

Rebecca's Heroes
My charitable pick
for this post is…wait for it…The Sonder Project! This powerhouse of a non-profit operates out of little ‘ol Santa Rosa Beach. Check ‘em out! But be warned: You just might get inspired, 

Next up on the blog, my favorite work-wear for fall/winter 2016.




8 comments

  1. Sounds good
    This information is really great and useful. Thanks for sharing your views.
    Shared office space in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Common Desk provides creative co working spaces to a diverse community of freelancers, startups, and small companies. Common Desk members are connective, passionate, and hard-working, coming from all walks of life and phases of business to establish a unique place in our co working community. Please visit. Shared office space in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Arcticle Thanks For Sharing. reat directory of coworking spaces listing page.
    Nice Peace Of Information Attractive component to content. I Found Some Related Coworking Indore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving all true information .this article very nice .Our coworking space is designed to help entrepreneurs build, launch, and grow their businesses, all while providing them with an opportunity to connect .Coworking space in indore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am exceptionally glad to peruse your article it's extremely usefull for me and I am completly happy with your blog.
    LeadCandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. 구로디지털단지에 위치한 구로소호사무실입니다. 비상주소호사무실로도 이용이 가능합니다. 법인 월 10만원 개인사업자 월 7만원 법인설립과정과 전문 회계법인과 연계하여 개인사업자 및 법인사업자 설립에 효과적인 지원을 하고 있습니다. 공유오피스

    ReplyDelete
  7. NextpageCoworking is the best coworking and Shard office working space in Pune at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete