My 2018 Review, and Something New

Hello, friends, and Happy 2019!! I want to give a Super Shout-Out to the people, places, and organizations that allowed me to write about them in 2018. A Big Thank You to:

Longview Farms (March)
Six Businesses from Work Break, Grayton Beach Style (July)
The Fuzzy Pineapple (September)
Bugible (October)
Reflect and Raggedy (November)

In 2018, I moved to a new blog template. Some of my older posts may look a little wonky, since they were written in another template. If you click on the title once or twice, that should help!

Without further ado, as I mentioned in my November ’18 post, this post is about re-making my maxi dress into a skirt! The dress was re-fashioned by Maura at Sewing Creations by Maura. I’d love to hear what you think!




Which do you prefer? The maxi, or the mini? Well, it's not exactly a mini, I'll wear it to work a lot!

Is anyone else a member of the Red Shoe Nation? :)
This was my mom's purse. I think she would have liked this outfit, 🙏

Before - And I loved wearing it belted like this!

Waisted by Maura! 


Time to take this skirt out to dinner!
I hope you like my new footer logo, created by The Current Agency. I think it represents the ultimate purpose of my blog, which is to connect people from all over the world, whether you live in an urban or rural environment, or somewhere in between. I also wanted to highlight the importance of green spaces in urban environments and the need to protect our coastlines.




Is there anything about the logo that stands out to you? Thank you for reading!


16 comments

  1. Great job with the new template. That's what I started to play with on my blog, too. It's a neat idea and your space looks great.

    Love the skirt and the shoes really make it all pop together well. Good on, you!

    Here's to a wonderful and yummy 2019 with a great big side of boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New year, Ivy!! Thank you, the blog is a work in progress, it's fun to play around with (mostly) :) Yours is looking awesome, and the content always brings a smile to my face!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the kind words, Rebecca! Here's to a kickbutt good 2019!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Rebecca! The skirt turned out lovely, and you look great. Also, love the heels. Such a gorgeous color! I look forward to many more interesting posts from you this year as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jigeesha!! See you around the blogosphere!!

      Delete
  3. I really like the new template! Well done! And what a fabulous idea to turn your maxi dress into a skirt. It looks fantastic! I love how you styled it with red accessories as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindsey, I’m glad you like the new template, I’m enjoying it, so far! 😊 People seem to like the dress-to-skirt redesign, I will definitely wear the skirt to my office job a lot! Hope your day is going great!

      Delete
  4. So cool your footer logo! And the skirt you made from the maxi dress is perfect! I see you are really good in changing clothes. Sometimes I try this to do, too, but I have to admit that sewing belongs not to my best abilities :)
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rena, I'm glad you like the logo! I had lots of help with the sewing :) Mu husband actually sews better than I do, he learned in the Army! Hope you have a great weekend ahead!

      Delete
  5. Your new logo is lovely and I really like that skirt! While I love the maxi dress I'm sure the skirt will get a lot more wear - particularly as you can wear it to work :)

    Hope that your week is going well so far :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mica! I really value your opinion, because you have great work style! The maxi dress was lots of fun, I do miss it, a little! I've been watching the Australian Open on TV!

      Delete
  6. You should secure the copyright of the logo you will select your organization. The logo planning firm should deal with that. Generally your notoriety will get hampered by this. You have to remain safe from all these. logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the registered parties are then entitled towards the direct developer pricing sales, and they will live the development of movement updates. You can submit your interest expression online to us then wait to be among the successful launch owner of the Condo today.Piermont Grand Executive Condominium

    ReplyDelete