Work Life 2016 Recap: Rebecca’s Heroes

Happy 2017, Work Life friends! I am happy to share the complete list of my 2016 Heroes. As you know, at the end of each post, I mention a charitable organization, a business, or some type of helping and healing initiative that has captured my attention. Giving back is very important to all of us. Whether it be with our time, finances, or both, there are so many ways that we can help. Sometimes, people just need a smile, and a hug. I hope this list inspires you, as we start a new year. To read my thoughts about each hero, and why I chose them, please visit the related post. Cheers!

Grasslands donates a portion of its profits to local charities,

Thank you for reading!


6 comments

  1. Thank you so much, and to you as well! I look forward to visiting your blog, and seeing what you will be whisking up in this new year! I’m eyeballing your Fermented Fun post! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ferments are great fun. Have another batch on the counter now.

    The drink you just commented on, I like it better with lime or lemon. The orange wasn't bad, and I had oranges but it wasn't my top choice. But that's the fun of trying different things. Or wait, I might have done that one with pineapple, now I don't remember ... I cannot view the video from the tablet.

    Either way, love turmeric, cinnamon and ginger together. So flippin' yum.

    Thanks for stopping by and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! Can’t wait to try it! I need something healthy, :)

      Delete
    2. Stopped in to see what you've been up too. Right now, I'm drinking hot water, lime, ginger and honey. So yum. What have you been enjoying?

      Delete
    3. Hey, I was just thinking about you the other day!! I need to whip up some of your healthy concoctions! I actually have been taking several spoonfuls of Bragg’s apple cider vinegar, about every other day, and it helps with my acid reflux! TMI, I’m sure! Do you use apple cider vinegar?

      Delete